Happy Valentine's! - New Sami Stamps Release!!!

Happy Friday!!!
Before I get to my post, I just want to take a second and thank everyone that has stopped by and left me amazingly sweet comments over the last several weeks!!  I've read every comment and each one has put a smile on my face!  I have been trying so hard to find time to get around and return the love to each of you...it just hasn't been working...but know that I am forever grateful to each of you that stops by my little blog :)

Now, I'm here to share a super adorable new Sami Stamps release!  This one is called Sweethearts..and boy they are!!

I've used the super cute Love is Sweet image for my card today:
We managed to get our office completely painted this past week, which is so awesome!  But I didn't think about how it might affect now having a blue wall behind my images...doesn't seem to be too bad but I might have to adjust some lighting a little to get a better picture :)

I've been super busy getting ready for my trip to Georgia to see my sister, so my brain wasn't really functioning while I put this card together.  I started by getting my image printed and colored in with my pencils.  Our new challenge for this month is Paper Piecing, so I did that with her super cute little outfit and then covered the hearts and her wings with some shimmer brush.  I thought it would be cute to have the hearts falling from clouds, so I die cut a few out and arranged them around the top of the cloud.

Then pulled out a few coordinating papers and made a couple banners for the background.  I finished it all off with a simple sentiment and a few liquid enamel dots in the corner!  Super fun and simple!

Be sure to stop by Sami Stamps to see the rest of this release, and then join in our challenge!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: