Butterfly Shaker Card

Hello!
Wanted to swing in real quick tonight and share a fun card I made today for our niece's birthday next weekend.
I have been in love with making shaker cards lately.  This is my third one in just as many days...and I have a lot more ideas in my head.  I wanted this card to be a little more fun than just a shaker card, so I made it a little more interactive, allowing the butterfly to spin around the center sentiment.
It's so cute...I just love it!

I'd like to enter this card into the Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop!

Thanks for stopping by!! <3

19 comments:

  1. WOW! that is so much fun for your niece! she is really going to love it. so clever to make both a spinner AND a shaker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Spinning Shaker card - Awesome!!! Love the bright colors too Emily!

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love it! You have so many cool techniques in your card. You are full of special talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! a shaker and a flying butterfly! so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW wow WOW
    HOW COOL - a spinning shaker - LOVE IT!!!
    LOVE the colours & butterfly too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your FABULOUS sequin shaker inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my goodness you took your shaker to another level! What a fab idea to combine 2 fun techniques, this card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, I love the different dimensions. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous with the butterfly. So happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could not be any cuter or prettier! Love that it's also interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the shaker with the moveable butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! That is amazing to have the spinner shaker card. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cheery--I like the colors and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful birthday card and who doesn't love shakers (or spinners)? LOL We love that you used our stamps in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning emily.gorgeous pretty colours and i love your butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete