Missing You Pup

Happy wet and rainy Tuesday!

We're starting a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, and it seems appropriate for this current season...it's Weather Report!  We want to see you use the elements on your creation!

Our fabulous sponsor is Digital Delights, so I used one of their images I purchased awhile ago on my card.
He just looks so sad...I want to scoop him up in my arms!  I pulled out some of my Lawn Fawn papers and stamps as well to add the sun and clouds to the top of the card.  The little tag is from Lili of the Valley.

I hope you will join us this week!  Be sure to stop by to see the rest of the design teams fabulous creations!  <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily popping on over to say Hi hun and hope you re doing ok - great make xxx I also have blog candy on offer on my blog if you fancy taking a peek http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous emily.beautiful design and the image is so sweet :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete