Easter Bunny Treats

Happy Monday!
It's nice to see that spring has arrived...for the next few hours.  Apparently we're supposed to get snow again tonight??  Seriously...I have been loving the super warm temps, the sun shining in my house with the nice cool breeze.  The smell of the world coming alive and the major sneeze attacks that come with it.  So really, it's okay if the snow just never shows up again :)

But it's time to start a new challenge at Paper Makeup and we want to see anything Easter!  I have a hard time making Easter cards.  It's like the one holiday I can never really form any ideas for...so I normally skip over it in the card department and move right on to something else.  But I tried this week :)
I thought this sentiment was so super funny, I just had to use it :)
It's part of the Easter Bunny collection from Paper Makeup, though I can't seem to find it in the store right now.  But it was perfect for a fun simple card this week.

Trying to stick with an Easter theme still, I chose some pastel colored papers and did a bunch of different length flags beneath the image.  I also scored some lines along the outside for a simple border.  But that was it...very simple and still makes me chuckle!

I hope you will join us this week!
Thanks for stopping by! <3

3 comments:

  1. Lol. This is such a beautiful creative design. Love the flags with the pastel colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the pretty bow, the banners and that great sentiment! Great colors, too, for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning emily.i love the cute banners and fab fun senitment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete