Dandy Wishes

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Matthew asked me out on a date Saturday :)  He took me to see the new Captain America: Winter Soldier move (which rocked!) and then we dined at Houston, which was a really cool bar and grill with the best steak ever!  It was nice to get out and "date" my husband again :)

It's time to start a new challenge at Digi Makeover, and we're back to Anything Goes again as well as putting out our May Guest Designer call!!
If you haven't been able to tell yet...I'm really loving this whole watercolor thing.  It seems to be the first place my mind goes now days when planning a card.  So of course it had to happen on this card.  I saturated my paper and then used 2 shades of yellow to create the background.  Then covered the whole thing in some PearlEx to give it a great sparkle.
Once that was all dry, I printed my images right onto the background and trimmed down the sides to fit my card.  I decided to layer it onto some black card stock to give a nice defined border.  So simple and gorgeous :)  I love all the sparkle!!

Be sure to stop by Digi Makeover and join in the running to possibly be our next Guest Designer!!!
Thanks for visiting me :)  Be sure to follow on Facebook, Bloglovin, or via the Google Friend Connect over on the right!

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Emily.fabulous sparkle and I love the silhouette stamp ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a cool way to do a digi! I LOVE your beautiful yellow background with the silhouette of the flowers on top. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete