Use a Stencil at Tuesday Throwdown

Hello and welcome back to a new challenge for Tuesday Throwdown!
This week, we'd like to see you use a stencil on your cards.
I had a lot of fun making this card.  The sponsor for this weeks challenge is DRS Designs, so I used their Cherry Top Cupcake image and colored it up with copic markers.  I colored in some sprinkles and filled the cherry with glossy accents.  This was matted onto a scallop cut circle before layering it onto some vellum and patterned paper.

For the background, I used Newton's Nook's Confetti Stencil over a background I blended with Distress Oxide inks.  I always forget out vibrant those inks are and how smoothly they blend...amazing!
I used some glitter paste over the stencil so the whole pattern sparkles.

Everything was then layered together over the background with a fun sentiment and a few enamel dots to finish it all off!

I hope you'll join us at Tuesday Throwdown for this fun and easy challenge!
Thanks for stopping by! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: