Ink Splatters!

 So I'm a bit late with this post...Our new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown started on Tuesday this week...yeah...life just gets crazy sometimes and I forget to get my posts created.

But here I am!  Sharing my card for our new challenge.  Our awesome sponsor is Fred She Said and I used the Dahlia Garden set for m card.

The first thing I created was the background with some Distress Oxide inks.  Those are so fun to use!  I love how they can layer without getting muddy!  I used some of the same colors to add some splatter splashes in the background, and I also used some black shimmer ink to help break up the colors a little.

Then I colored up my Dahlia images.  I outlined the main flower petals in black so they would stand out a little bit more.  Then fussy cut them all out and added them to a shimmer strip across the center of my card.

I stamped a simple sentiment and scattered a few glossy accent dots around the card for a little extra shine.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll join us in this fun challenge!! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: