Let's Chill!

Hello hello!!
Happy Monday!  Hopefully you've had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a fabulous week!  Let's start it off with a great new challenge at Inky Paws!!  This week it's a color challenge with a super yummy photo to draw inspiration from!
I decided to reference the photo to help pull my card together.  And I did something other than watercolor!  Amazing :)  I pulled out some of my copics.  It was a simple image so I didn't have to struggle too much with the pain in my hands.

For the background of my card, I've used the new Serene Stripes Stencil and applied white ink over black cardstock.  I cut this black base using the Frameworks die and also cut the scallop frame for the focal point of the card.

Then using the Summer Scoops stamp set, I stamped out the popsicle image 3 times and colored them in with my copics.  This panel was framed and then foam mounted onto my background.  I white heat embossed a sentiment to layer over the popsicles, and then layered everything onto my card base.

Finished the whole thing off with some white nuvo drops and shimmer!

I can't wait to see what you create with this fun summer color palette!  Be sure to stop by and say hello to our 2 new team members: Sue T. and Becky Noelle!!  We are thrilled to have them on the team to bring you some more extraordinary inspiration!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

2 comments:

  1. This card goes perfectly with the inspiration image! I love how you used the popsicles and colors and that background is fab!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks good enough to eat Emily!! Your coloring with the cooics was awesome, pull them out again!

    ReplyDelete