Santa's Stuck!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I have been busy busy crafting away this week!  Christmas cards have been on my mind, so that is all I have been making!
When I found the digi stamp I used for this card, it cracked me up!  I knew I had to use it!!
I think the card turned out pretty good.  There are things that I would change about it...the color scheme could be better.  Maybe a different patterned paper behind Santa or rearranged so that the roof isn't just floating there...but it still looks good.
One of the challenges I'm entering this card in is to create something that makes you laugh.  Here's an up close of santa's thought:
I hope that made you laugh!  Silly Santa :)
Thanks for stopping by!

This card is entered into the following challenges:
    Pixie Cottage #94-Make a Christmas Card + Sketch
    Color Throwdown #166
    The Paper Variety-Smile
    Ribbon Carousel #27-Anything Goes
    Dream Valley Challenges #19-Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this is adorable! It brought a smile to my face...Thanks for playing along in the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - your card made me smile! What a fun card and the sentiment is a hoot! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage! xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..who wouldn't smile at this card....thanks for playing along at TPV

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Christmas card! Your image is soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!
    Denise
    PC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Emily, I also love the image and I think everything works perfectly on the card. Thanks so much for sharing with THE PIXIE COTTAGE this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely hilarious card-thanks for playing at TPV! :)

    ReplyDelete