Have Treats, Of Course!

 Hello hello!

I wanted to drop in and share a cute little card I created using some Sweet n Sassy images.

I had a lot of fun putting this card together.  I started by cutting out my panel with some circle dies to get my openings for the candy.  Then used some oxide inks to blend out some color around each circle, topping them with black rays from a sunburst stencil.  The whole thing was misted with a shimmer spray and set aside to dry.

I printed out and colored up all my candies in coordinating colors and then cut them all out with a very thin white border.  Layered them onto the inserts for each circle that I had also blended colors onto and then popped those into their appropriate locations on the card.  

I took some Halloween sentiments and white heat embossed them around the card front before finishing everything off with some black enamel dots.

Hope you enjoy!  Have a fabulous Halloween!!  <3 <3


0 Fabulous Comments: