Tuesday Throwdown's Anything Goes Challenge!!

Hello hello!
I'm a little late in getting my post up for our new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  Even though life is different now with all of us home...I still have not time to do anything :)

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy and not going crazy yet!

To help make your crafting a little more relaxing, we're having an Anything Goes challenge this week!  So you can make whatever you want to!  Our awesome sponsor is Colour of Love who has provided some adorable images for our team to use.
For my card, I chose to use the Wildflowers image and colored it up using my pencils.  It's been so long since I've done any real coloring that trying to make it pretty and show all the little fine details really made my hand hurt!!  But it was so fun!

I added this image to the corner of an acrylic poured background that I cut using a scalloped frame from Newton's Nook.  I stamped a simple sentiment in the corner of the image and scattered some Nuvo drops around the whole card.

Hope you'll join us for this simple challenge!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: