A Whole Bunch!

Hello hello!!!
I hope everyone is doing fabulous!  It's been awhile since I've posted due to my wonderful little daughter joining our family!  She has been the most amazing being to ever be in my life and I'm so glad that I've allowed myself to take a break from crafting to enjoy every second with her.

But I'm here to stretch my crafty legs just a little bit to help Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge celebrate their 100th challenge!!!  How awesome is that!  100 challenges is a huge accomplishment!  Congratulations to Newton's Nook!!!  Being a part of the Inky Paws challenge team was a wonderful experience!  Such a wonderful team!

So for my creation, I went waaaaayyyy back to the challenge #13 sketch and played around with some new goodies.
For this card, I've used the new Dainty Daisies set, stamped and cut it out 3 times and then colored them in with my copic markers.

I layered them onto a striped and splattered background that I then layered onto a piece of light grey cardstock that I used the Tree Ring Stencil with some nuvo paste.

The whole background panel was cut with the Frames and Flags set.  I stamped out a sentiment from the Blooming Botanicals set onto a flagged strip and adhered that below my flower cluster.

This sketch was super fun!  Pretty basic which gives it so much room for a ton of creativity and imagination!!
I hope you get the chance to play along with this massive challenge at Inky Paws!!!  You just pick your favorite challenge and link up your creation.  Or play along with each of them!!  Your choice :)

Have fun and thanks for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I adore what you created using the daisies and wood together! So lovely! Thanks for guesting with us today on this fun 100th challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete