The Best Wines

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!  Are you ready for a new Inky Paws challenge?  We've got a fun sketch for you this time!
For my card this week, I used the new Tree Rings Stencil over a piece of cardstock that I heavily inked up with Aged Mahogany distress ink.  I used some gold shimmer spray and misted over the stencil to get a gorgeous shimmer patter.  While that dried, I worked on the rest of my card.

I gold heat embossed a sentiment from the Wine A Little set onto some black cardstock.  I also edged that piece, which was cut with the Frameworks die, with gold embossing.  From the same wine set, I stamped and colored up a couple images on craft cardstock.  Then trimmed them out and layered them over some patterned paper and ribbon.

The background was die cut with the Frames and Flags die set.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!
Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I love how that stencil looks in the background! It reminds of a a vintage wine! So pretty!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete