Snowflakes and Burlap

Hello hello!
Welcome to a new week and a new challenge at Inky Paws!  The theme for the next 2 weeks is Burlap and Twine!
This card was super quick to make which is nice because we have family visiting us now to see our sweet little baby girl.

I started with some dark blue cardstock and used the Snowfall stencil with some embossing paste.  I added some shimmer powder to the embossing paste before spreading it over the stencil in hopes that it would give it just a bit of sparkle, but it's really hard to see.

Once that was all dry, I wrapped a piece of burlap ribbon down the center and added my white heat embossed sentiment from the Sentiments of the Season set.  There's a little bit of twine spun around the back of the sentiment banner that I cut using the Frames and Flags die set.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!
Thanks for visiting!! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the fun background and burlap through the center is the perfect touch!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete