Take Flight

Hello!!
I'm so sorry I'm late getting my Inky Paws card up this week!  It's been a little crazy around here since we just welcomed our little baby girl into the world on Sunday!! 

But I hope you are ready for a fun sketch challenge at Inky Paws!!
For my card, I did a little ink blending on a piece of blue cardstock and then used the Cloudy Sky stencil and some embossing paste to add dimension.  I also sprinkled some sparkle embossing powder over top while the paste was still wet so that when I heat set it, the clouds have some shine.

Then I stamped and colored up some balloons from Newton's Birthday Balloons and trimmed them out.  I layered those with some string behind a scallop cut circle with a sentiment from Uplifting Wishes.

I finished it all off with some white gel pens details and a black ribbon and bow!

Thanks so much for visiting!! Have fun with this challenge!! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: