Best Wishes

Hello hello!  Happy Monday!
It's time for week 2 of our current Inky Paws sketch challenge!!  Have you had the chance to join in yet?  I love this sketch and I'm sure you will too!
For my card today, I decided to do a wedding style card with cute little scenes in the openings of the sketch.  I chose a couple of sweet images from the Newton's Sweetheart set and colored them up with my pencils before fussy cutting them out.

I also used a gorgeous wreath from the Happy Little Thoughts set.  I colored that up with pencils and then fussy cut it as well so it could be the focal ring around my sentiment.  I did some ombre style ink blending on my background panel and then stamped my sentiment and layered my images into their openings.

I added little tiny black glitter paper strips to the top and bottom of my windowed panel and then foam mounted the whole thing to my card front.  Added a simple and sweet light pink ribbon and bow and then a few scattered nuvo drops around the wreath and the card was done!  Absolutely love these adorable little kitty couples!!

Hope you will join us!  You only have a few days left!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and pretty! I love the wreath in the center and the colors you used are fantastic!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete