Pawesome Friend - New Sami Stamps Release!!

Happy Friday!!!
We have another super cute release for you today at Sami Stamps!  This one is all about Greyhounds!  And we are starting a new challenge to add dots to your project!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image!
I've used Greyhound Friends and turned my card into a simple shaker frame!!  By putting foam tape and acetate around the outside of my image, that allowed me to put some tiny beads and sparkly shimmer dots into my shaker, while leaving my image framed in the middle.

My sentiment was black glitter embossed onto some vellum and adhered with some of the Stick It adhesive, since that doesn't show through!!  Hurray for that!

Stop by Sami Stamps to see the rest of this adorable release!!
Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: