Congrats on Your Little One!

Hi Everyone!
I'm currently enjoying the warm beaches of Hawaii!!!  I hope you are all doing well!

We're starting a fun new challenge today at Tuesday Throwdown.  We want you to make a card for your favorite occasion!!

I have lots of favorites, so this was hard to choose.  But with my sister having a baby soon, and several other people I know being pregnant, right now my favorite occasion has to be babies!!  So I made up a sweet little card to go with that.
I adore this sweet little cuddle bunny from our sponsor - Digital Delights.  I tried to keep the card pretty soft, but I just loved this background paper so much I had to use it!  The bunny is colored in soft grey's with little touches of pink, and I added my little sentiment banner with a sweet little bow.

Pretty simple card, but full of sweetness!  Be sure to stop by Tuesday Throwdown to see what occasion is the rest of the teams favorite, and then join in the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: