Christmas Lights

Happy day after Thanksgiving!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful family day yesterday.

I'm stopping in real quick with a little reminder card for Sami Stamps!
 This image is Christmas Lights Mermaid from the fabulous release last week!  I decided to try and do a deep ocean type look for my background.  It's kind of hard to see in this pic, but there is a subtle gradient to the blues so she looks like she's deep down in the ocean.  It's really pretty, and I misted it with some glimmer spray so it's super sparkly.

Since she's wrapped in Christmas lights, I tried to give them a little halo in the water.  I tried several things to get the look I wanted and ended up liking the chalk the best, but it's still really soft and a bit hard to see as well.

I went with a fun color scheme for all my papers since they matched the watery background the best and added some large sparkly snowflakes to finish it all off!

Our Anything Goes challenge is still open for a few more days, so run on over to Sami Stamps and join in!  Just be sure to use a Sami Stamps image!!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning and I just love the aqua and pink.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete