Sweet Baby Elephant

Hi everyone!
Back with my second post that I promised earlier today :)
This is my third card for the Winnie & Walter World Cardmaking Day challenges.  I've really loved the whole lineup of what they have challenged...it's kept me busy and my brain working :)

So this card is for the sketch challenge that they have, and I'm going to enter it into the pattern play challenge as well!
This card wasn't so much about stretching my stamps like my past cards have been, but more about using a stamp that I forgot I had!  This sweet little elephant is from Lili of the Valley called Blowing Bubbles.  He is just so darn cute!  I snagged this stamp a few months ago but filed it away and forgot that I had it, so when I saw it in my files again this week, I knew I had to use it!

The image is all colored up with my ShinHan markers and I just love how it turned out!  I've covered the little bubbles in some glitter brush and then a nice thick coat of glossy accents.

I used one of the Landscape Trio dies from Mama Elephant for the little stitched curve line.  I love that effect!  It's so cool and not something I'm used to doing on my cards.  But I think it's something I'm going to try to do more often!

The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and I've black heat embossed it to help it stand out a bit on the card.
A few enamel dots finish off the card perfectly!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Lili of the Valley-Anything Goes
    Winnie & Walter Sketch Challenge
    Winnie & Walter Pattern Play
    Word Art Wednesday #153-Anything Goes

Thanks so much for sticking around and checking out all my cards this week!  It's been an awesome couple of days and I hope I can keep this production going! <3

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! Emily, this is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) Love your coloring and what a gorgeous sketch too!! Brilliant job on your card!! (I am loving all of your recent creations here!! You're a talented lady!) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous emily.adorable image and i love your colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I love the dsp and graceful swirl that divides the card! Beautifully embellished and created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Emily!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete