You Are My Happy

Hey everyone!
Happy Tuesday!

We have a fun new Anything Goes challenge starting today at Tuesday Throwdown!  And we have an amazing sponsor - Freckled Fawn!!  They were so incredibly generous to send our design team a little goodie bag of materials to use on our cards!  This was so much fun!
So this card is actually my second attempt to make something.  The first one I had done weeks ago, but it just wasn't working for me...so I decided to try again.

I just love the little patterned acetate sheets they sent us!  And I discovered that those cute sheets have a protective film over them...learned that with the first card (cuz you know...I sewed the panels down and then realized there was the protective film..oops :) )  I made sure to remove it for this card before adhering the sweet heart panels to their frames :)

The Daylily image is from DigiStamps4Joy, which I have used my watercolor paints on.  The colors turned out a bit darker than I wanted...mostly because the printer ink bled pretty bad with the water...but overall I think it still turned out gorgeous.

For the sentiments, I used part of a stamp from Mama Elephants In My Heart set, and the big Happy is from Winnie & Walters The Big The Bold & The Happy, which I embossed with some sparkly embossing powder.

A few simple rhinestones in the corner and the card was done!
My plan was to follow the sketch at Seize the Sketch this week...I veered a little...but hopefully you can still tell where I got the inspiration from :)
 
Thanks for visiting!! <3
 

7 comments:

  1. Emily, I think this looks gorgeous! Love the window with all of the colorful hearts!! Great job! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I didn't realize the hearts were acetate panels. It looks so pretty and those flowers are beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and my favorite flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bright, cheerful and beautiful! So glad you joined us for our final challenge at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Your flowers are gorgeous and the colours are stunning! I love all those little hearts, it must have been quite a chore getting them all lined up like that! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card! The watercolored flowers are so pretty, and everything just works so perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, Emily! Love those beautiful flowers and the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with our final challenge at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete