Nursery Rhyme Bookmarks

Hey again!
Back to share my Meljen's Designs creation for this weeks challenge-Bookmarks!
I never make bookmarks....it usually ends up just being a piece of paper or something totally random that holds my place in my book.  But I had a fun idea for this challenge that I tried to play out as best I could.
Meljen's Designs has so many adorable images, it's always difficult to choose which one I want to use.  But as I was browsing, I found a lot that were nursery rhyme related and thought it would be really cute to have a set of bookmarks with those nursery rhymes on them!

The images I chose are Little Bo Peep, Over the Moon, and Little Lamb.  I colored them all in with my pencils and then layered them onto some oval spellbinders dies.  They ended up being quite large...so not really ideal for little books.  But I think they could be cute attached to a set of nursery rhymes or something.  Just that little bit extra cuteness :)

I'd like to enter this project into the following challenges:
    Artistic Inspirations #92-Anything Goes/Dies/Punches
    Ooh La La #156-Quotations
    Ruby's Rainbow #79-Animals

Stop by to see the rest of the design teams awesome bookmarks, and then join in the fun!!
Thanks for stopping by! <3

5 comments:

  1. Adorable set of bookmarks, Emily. Fabulous coloring of the sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little set of bookmarks! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are so adorable emily.i love the sweet images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea, so nice to make a useful gift. Thanks for sharing your animal project with us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete