It's a Box!

Ok, sorry...I wasn't really sure what to title this post :)

It's time to start a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and the theme is Teacher Appreciation Gift...when I came up with the challenge schedule for TT and filled in this theme, I sort of forgot that there was an actual teacher appreciation week...which was like 3 weeks ago.  So we're a little off schedule here but just roll with it anyhow :)
Our fabulous sponsor is The Cutting Cafe, and they have provided some really cute images for us to use.  I decided to make a little card box, of course I haven't put any cards in it yet...but the box is done!

I've really enjoyed putting together these little boxes.  They hold about 5 cards and envelopes and are just so cute!  I made up a few for an MS charity auction my cousins were putting on last month.

The box is really simple, just put together with card stock and some covered patterned pieces.  I tied the ribbon and bow around it to help keep the flap shut since it seemed to want to keep popping open.  Then printed off and colored up my image with my colored pencils!

Hope you will join us this week!!
Thanks for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. simply gorgeous emily.i love the sweet sentiment and pretty paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete