Pappa Bear

Happy Wednesday!
Wanted to quickly share a card that I made today.  I had the most fun making this card!  It came together so quickly and turned out just perfect!
I adore this sweet image from Meljen's Designs...of course, what image from them don't I love?  It's called Pappa Bear and is so precious, I had to throw it onto a Father's Day card.  Of course, I left the usual father's day sentiment off and went with the fun die cut "Dad."  I added a little bit of color to a piece of vellum and stuck that behind the die cut to give a unique coloring to it.

The image is colored with my pencils.  There are a few liquid pearl dots around the image, along with some silver Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I kept the image super soft and simple since the background paper was pretty dark and busy.

A few die cut stars, banners, and buttons finish off the card :)  Loved making this one!

I'd like to enter this card into the Meljen's Designs challenge: Let's Hear it for the Boys!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I love that you came to visit me today :)

1 comment:

  1. so stunning emily.gorgeous design and i love the sweet bears :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete