Rainbows

Happy Monday!  and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Starting a new challenge today at Digi Makeover and it's Colors of the Rainbow!
Rainbows are always so gorgeous, calming...I love seeing them in the sky, but they rarely show up on my cards.  So I decided to change that for today.
I used a cute little rainbow from the Raindrops and Rainbows set from Paper Makeup Stamps.  It's colored with a combination of Copic and ShinHan markers.
The clouds have some shadowing added and then I covered the whole image with Wink of Stella glitter pen so it all has super sparkle to it :)

I used another sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps and then finished it off with a fun rainbow ribbon bow and a couple gems.  Cute and simple :)

Stop by and join in the fun this week!! <3

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Creative Fingers #27-Anything Goes
    Retro Sketches #106
    Stampin for the Weekend-Anything Goes
    Word Art Wednesday #123-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Emily. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing it in our challenge this week, and please stop by again soon. I hope all is well with you.
    Hugs,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us last week at Creative fingers Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous emily.i love the rainbow and fab sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete