Sending You Smiles

Happy Tuesday!
Man...this head cold will not let go!  I start to feel better and get back to my normal routine and then I'm laying on the couch again exhausted and feeling crummy...

Fortunately I had made my DT project for Tuesday Throwdown before my vacation so it was all ready for today's new challenge which is-Anything Goes!

Our awesome sponsor is 2 Cute Ink, and they have supplied us with some absolutely adorable images!
How cute is that!?  I've used the Patches the Dachshund Dog image and colored him in with my pencils.  Then die cut him out with a Spellbinders frame and layered him onto a fun sketch.

The sentiment is stamped and flagged and added to the lower corner and then I punched some holes so I could decorate the tops of the stripes with some heart eyelets.

The final touch was a ton of liquid pearls!  They seem to be my go to embellishment now...cards missing something?  Add liquid pearls!  Lol :)

Anyhow, I hope you will join us this week!  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations because they are oh-so-cute!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    A Gem of a Challenge #113-Spots and Stripes
    Artistic Inspirations #80-For the Kids
    Card Mania #41-Use a Sentiment
    Pattie's Creations #86-Spots or Dots
    Send A Smile 4 Kids-Punches or Die Cuts
    The Squirrel and the Fox #64-Something Spooled

Thanks for stopping by! <3

7 comments:

  1. This is perfect for our current challenge “Spots or Dots” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Emily. Love the dark purple with light blue. And the sketch is awesome.
    Hugs,
    Debi TT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created for the cute image. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Emily. Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    I hope your cold disappears soon.. We have been the same here though, you think it's going then knocks you off your feet again!
    Take care
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous emily.really sweet image and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so, so cute and I love the different colours you've used. Great layout too. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love all the layer. The paper is fab and adorable image!! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete