Playing around with the new stuff :)

Hello!!!
It's been awhile :)  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!  We've been enjoying some time home, just chilling on the couch.  After the crazy vacation we took to MI for Christmas, it was nice to sit around and not have to go anywhere for a week. 

But we are back again today with a new challenge at Digi Makeover and the theme is the use something new!
I was definitely treated to some fun new goodies at Christmas this year.  So of course, I pulled them out of their shiny new packaging and had a little fun.
I've used the adorable Danni Fairy image from Paper Makeup on my card.  She's all colored in with my colored pencils and decorated with Wink of Stella glitter pen.

I framed her in one of my new die cuts, the Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  And I paired with her some fun die cut butterflies from Cheery Lynn.

The details are pretty simple on this card.  I'm still not feeling all that great from being sick after Christmas...can't seem to get my full energy back.  But I had fun pulling together some fun new details for this card, even if it is simple.

I hope you will join us!  Thanks for stopping by!


0 Fabulous Comments: