You + Me

Happy Monday!
Oh boy did we get the snow dumped on us yesterday! Woohoo!  There's at least a foot out there and it's just gorgeous!

We start a new challenge today at the Digi Makeover challenge and is swirls! 
I decided to use some swirly paper..and go with a new holiday instead of Christmas.  It was nice to work with some other colors besides red and green :)

I used the Paper Makeup image Automaton, Love Robot and paired him with a fun sentiment from the Hugs & Kisses set.  It's all colored in with my ShinHan markers and then little bits of glitter have been added to the hearts.

There is a small strip of embossed vellum on the right side of the card.  I had hoped it would pop out a little bit more but it doesn't...oh well :)

I hope you will join us this week!  Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!! <3

1 comment:

  1. so stunning Emily.i love your fab robot :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete