Pumpkin Boo!

Happy Saturday!
Man, this fall weather is just awesome!  All the leaves are changing and falling off.  The days are nice cool and crisp.  I just love it!

So of course, it totally puts me in the Halloween mood.  I love Halloween, and thus love to make Halloween cards!  It instantly makes my favorite colors orange and black :)  I loved this freebie image from Birdie Brown, and decided to play a little with it this week.
Isn't that image so awesome!  Love those cute pumpkins!  I colored it all up with my pencils (shocker, no glitter added!!)  I cut out a spiderweb with my Silhouette and topped it with a fun purple button and my 2 flags.  The black flag behind my image is topped with some black washi tape I got from Freckled Fawn.

The last little bit of detailing I added was a few black dots in the corners.  They just completed the whole card!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! <3

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    A Gem of a Challenge #99-Use Black
    Birdie Brown September Challenge
    Card Mania #30-Use Buttons
    Color Me Creative #78-Fall Colors
    Deconstructed Sketch #120
    Delightful Challenges-Happy Fall Y'all
    Love Rubberstamps #71-Fall Colors
    Nutcrafters #52-Fav Color Combo

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in my challenge over at a gem of a challenge with your gorgeous card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image. Love the paper. Thanks for joining our Happy Fall Ya'll Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the way you colored the image. Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, what a sweet BOO! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super adorable, great design and colors! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! That sentiment is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! The image and layout are awesome! Thank You for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps. Your creations are always such a treat. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this one, too!!! Your Halloween cards are the bomb diggity!!
    New follower on your blog!! :) :)
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your halloween card is lovely. I love their happy faces. Not too scary!!
    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘bit of black’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again this week for our new ‘boys’ challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete