Celebrations

Oh boy am I late this week!  Moving is some tough stuff and can really mess up a persons schedule :)
But we are all settled in, though my craft room still needs some work before I can get crafting again.

I'm so sorry that it took me a few days to get this posted, but I'm here now!  This weeks Digi Makeover challenge is Celebrations!  I never have enough celebration cards on hand to send out...and it seems I am always in need of one...so it was nice to get a birthday card made up, even though I'm not completely fond of it.
Sorry for the poor photo quality as well.. After I finished this card I realized all my normal photo stuff was packed...so I had to try and find good lighting, which was rare in our old apartment.

I used Bobo the Clown Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps and colored him in with my pencils.  I added lots of bright papers to this card and I'm not really sure it worked out.  They all match each other, but in a way, there's just too many colors.  Oh well :)  Still cute, in a way.

I hope you will join us this week!  Just use a digi.  And be sure to check out the rest of the makeup artists if you haven't already :)
<3 Emily

1 comment:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    I get confused when I come here as to which is a new card sorry hun I hope I have this right x

    ReplyDelete