Growing Up

Happy Monday!
I am hoping this post (and the next 2) shows up properly :)  They've been scheduled since I am on vacation visiting family in Michigan for the holidays!

This week at Digi Makeover our challenge is Anything Goes!  Super easy, especially during this busy time of year :)

I decided not to do a Christmas card.  I went with birthday instead :)
There is always those couple of family members that have birthdays right after Christmas and I always seem to forget to make a card for them...so it usually ends up being a belated birthday card!  So I figured I would *try* to work ahead and make them before the day actually arrives :)

I've used the cute sentiment Growing Up from Paper Makeup and mounted it on a bunch of bright papers!  I made a few star buttons with a punch and then covered them in glossy accents and glitter so they would sparkle!  Pretty simple, but so cute!

Be sure to stop by and join us this week!  We'd love to see what you are working on!

<3 Emily

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely sentiment!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete