Friendship

I have some absolutely fabulous news for you!
Remember in April when I was the guest designer at Tuesday Throwdown?  Weelllll....Davi contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to join their Design Team!!!!!
How super awesome is that??!!!  I am so excited!  This is another "out of my comfort zone" steps and I'm so excited to be given this opportunity!  I hope that it will open more doors for me and encourage me to keep stepping out!

So today's card and this weeks challenge is "Friendship!"  I love making friendship cards, they can be for any occasion, any reason and to anyone!
Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish who has provided the DT with some adorable images!  I have used Primitive Bear on my card...such a cute little image.

I printed it out and colored it in with my colored pencils.  I then cut around the image and added it to a scallop frame that I cut with my cricut and embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.

Then I typed up and printed out the sentiment, layered it onto another white piece of card stock, cut around the sentiment with scallop scissors and then added blue stickles to the scallops to give it a little more detail.  I cut out and layered a bunch of little tiny hearts and added glitter to the tops of those as well before sticking them in the top corners of the card.
Be sure to stop by Tuesday Throwdown to check out all the wonderful DT creations and to join in our "Friendship" challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

0 Fabulous Comments: