First Christmas Card!

I figured it's about time to get started on Christmas cards!  The weather here in Montreal is definitely turning colder and everyone is getting their car ports up...so I can only assume that winter is coming quickly :)
I wasn't sure if this card would work out in the beginning...the colors just didn't seem like they would go well together.  But once I put it all together, I love it!
It's a pretty simple card.  I cut the trees out using my Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge (that seems to be my favorite right now).  The scalloped bottom was cut using the Holiday Cakes cartridge, but I didn't line it up properly, so I had to hand trim it a bit...so it looks a little goofy...then I added some red 3D paint and glitter along the bottom and on the trees!  The browns look so nice together.  I'm very happy with how this card turned out!
This card is entered into the following challenge:
    Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Doodlecharms
Thanks for looking!
Emily

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the way the red POPS! Great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of non-traditional colors for a Christmas card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete