Announcement and New Card

Wow...it's almost been a week since my last post!  Sorry about that...but I have a good reason!  This week I have been working hard at getting everything organized and posted on Etsy!!  That's right-I started my own etsy.com shop!!  Go check it out!  Shop name is Scrappy Sweet Creations!!
This also means that if you are in need of invitations, cards or scrapbook layouts, send me a message!  I'd love to work with you!  It is definitely a work in progress, but I'm reading tips and getting new ideas every day!

Now onto my card :)
I've still been trying to keep busy even with getting the shop started.  This card is really simple but I still love it!
Everything on here is from the Cricut Tie the Knot cartridge.  What I was playing with was welding together the frames with other border type images to get something new and fun instead of just plan circles and squares.  The white glossy paper shows what the frame originally is shaped like.  So the side pieces are what I welded onto it to give it that extra flair shape.  I think the frame is great!  I really like how the images fit together.
I've been in a wedding mood lately, so I figured I'd make this into a weddingish card with the champagne glasses!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my etsy shop!  Scrappy Sweet Creations
Emily

0 Fabulous Comments: