Thanks Coach!

I just finished putting together a scrapbook page from the first Seattle Sounders game my husband and I even attended and figured I would make some Thank You cards with the leftovers.
These cards turned out great!  I learned something new to do with my embossed papers from Fantabulous Cricut where you cut out some of the shapes and then put colored paper behind the cutouts, so I figured I would give it a try on these cards.  I'll need to play around with it a little bit more, but for the first time, I think they turned out pretty good. 
You can see a little bit of the cut outs on the circle (Spots and Dots) and square (Traffic Jam) embossed cards (the top 2).  The bottom 2 cards I embossed with my Swiss Dots folder and then dabbed green and black ink pads on top.
The images are all cut out with the Cricut Soccer Solutions cartridge.

0 Fabulous Comments: