My First Post!

Wow!  I can't believe that I am actually blogging!  I hope that this is the start of something great for me and the crafts that I love to make!  Many thanks to my husband for helping me get this going.  I hope everything I do here will live up to both of our expectations!

I started this blog to help keep myself accountable, to share with everyone my creations, to challenge myself and to show everyone how passionate I am about crafting.  It is one of those hobbies that can just take all my stress away and I absolutely love it!

Since I am new at blogging, I ask everyone to please bear with me as I learn all the ropes of how to do it :)  I hope to make frequent posts of the creations I have made, and I hope that the information I provide will be inspiring and informative to everyone.  I want to encourage anyone viewing my posts to please leave feedback of your thoughts!  I love feedback.  A person can't get better without feedback and hearing other people's opinions!

Again, thank you for visiting!  Keep checking back for new posts!
Much Love,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. So...what's your first creation? Can't wait! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I am honored that your 2nd post was for my challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE the Happy Harvest Card... makes me want a slice of apple pie... mmmmmm! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete