For That Special Guy! at Tuesday Throwdown

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!
I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy!  It's strange how the days kind of fly by but time is standing still right now....if only that meant I was getting more done!

We have a new challenge for you at Tuesday Throwdown.  This week we'd like to see cards for that Special Guy!  Our fabulous sponsor is Dr. Digi and they have provided us with some fun images to use!
For my card, I've used the Cheeky Devil image.  It reminded me of the times I've played Dungeons and Dragons with Matthew and how much fun I had running around as a wizard!

I kept that image as the focus of my card and used my pencils to color it all up.  That was a lot of work!  I don't get to make cards too often lately, so when I do, I don't usually focus on coloring heavy images...which means I'm a bit rusty at good quality coloring and shading.  But I think I did pretty good on this image :)

I layered up some coordinating colors of cardstock and then stamped out a fitting sentiment to place below the image.  I meant to add some embellishments and details to everything, but my daughter woke up from her nap and I forgot to finish it all off.  But I still like the simplicity of the whole card.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!!
Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: