Tic Tac Toe at Tuesday Throwdown

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
This week we have a fun Tic Tac Toe board for you to play along with!  And our awesome sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps who has provided us with some fun images to use.
I chose to use the Forget-Me-Not image and colored it up with m copics.  I printed it twice and cut out 3 of the blooms to pop up onto foam tape for some interest to the image.

That was layered onto an ink blended background that was splattered with some gold shimmer spray.  I cut out a frame in a soft yellow and layered that over my colored image before heat embossing a sentiment onto a die cut banner.

Some shimmer pen was added to the flowers and I added some black pearl dots along the side to help complete the card.

Here is the Tic Tac Toe board for you to follow!
I hope you'll join us!
Thanks for visiting!! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: