Anything Goes at Tuesday Throwdown!!

Hey hey!!
Happy sunny Tuesday!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!  Nice and hot here in Washington!  Some days I feel totally ready for the summer heat...and other days I just want to stay in my sweat pants under a blanket :)

So this weeks challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is nice and easy with Anything Goes!  Our amazing sponsor is Sunny Studio!
I had a ton of fun putting my card together!  I actually made 2 of this card but only photographed 1 since they were basically the same thing, just a few different colors.

I combined several stamp sets for this card.  I've used Puppy Parents, Purrfect Birthday, and Sunny Sentiments.  All the images are colored up with copics and then fussy cut and arranged on my little outdoor scene.  I love the kitty in the background with the balloons on her tail!  So adorable!

I added some clear crystal drops to my balloons and then sentiment so that they had some shine, along with shimmer pen to the smiling sunshine!

Hope you will get the chance to join us!  Thanks so much for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: