Polka Dots at Tuesday Throwdown!

Hey!
Welcome back to a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
This week we're looking for Polka Dots on your projects!
I started my card by created a watercolored background.  While that was wet, I laid a polka dot stencil over top and let it dry.  This caused the polka dots to stay full strength and the part where the stencil was touching is a bit faded looking.

I lined up my stencil on some solid cardstock and used white pigment ink to add the polka dots so they would line up with the watercolored background.  I layered up a Hugs die cut, glued that onto the solid cardstock and covered it with shimmer pen and glossy accents.  The little butterfly is from the Blissful Butterflies set from Pretty Pink Posh.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Simply Celebrate set.

A few sparkling clear sequins were scattered around the card to finish it all off!

I hope you'll stop by and join in this super fun and simple challenge!!
Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: