Joy Wreath

Hello hello!
Are you ready for week 2 of our color challenge at Inky Paws!?  This is such a great color combo for the holidays!  Really makes the Christmas details pop :)
To start my card, I used the new Petite Snow Stencil with some embossing paste.  Then while that was still wet, I sprinkled some chunky clear glitter over top so the details would sparkle.

Setting that aside to dry, I worked on the wreath which was cut from the Pines & Holly Die Set.  I inked up my paper first with the greens and red, then die cut everything out.  It's all adhered onto my sparkly panel with foam tape.  For the ornament in the middle, I white embossed an image from the Beautiful Baubles stamp set onto an acrylic poured panel.  It's had to see the varied colors behind the embossing, but the subtle detail is gorgeous.

The sentiment from Sentiments of the Season is black heat embossed on some vellum and foam mounted at the base of the wreath.  The berries are coated with some glitter as well for just a little more sparkle.

I hope you'll join us if you haven't already!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love how you mixed the elements from different products together!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete