Deck the Halls

Happy Monday!
Ready for a new challenge at Inky Paws!?  We have a festive color challenge for you this week!  We want you to use Red, Green, Black, and White on your projects!
I used a bunch of awesome Newton's Nook products on my card this week.
Starting with the Holiday Foliage Stencil.  I masked off just the holly leaves and scattered those around my card front, adding in a few extra red berries to fill in the empty spaces.

Then I pulled out the new Ornamental Wishes set and black heat embossed my sentiment onto a frame cut from the Frameworks die set.

I added some holly leaves cut from the Pines & Holly die set and topped the berries with some red glitter embossing powder and crystal glaze.  All this is mounted onto a black panel cut with the Flags and Frames die set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you'll join us in this fun challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. This is truly gorgeous! I love how you used the stencil and the die together!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete