Piles of Pumpkins

Hello and Happy Monday!
We're starting our second week of the Burlaps and Twine challenge at Inky Paws!  If you haven't joined us yet, be sure to do so soon!!
For my card this week, I grabbed the adorable Newton's Pumpkin Patch stamp set.  But I didn't use the whole thing!  I decided to just focus on the kitty and bird in the upper left corner of the image.  I stamped and colored that in with my copics and then used a circle die to cut out the are I wanted to focus on.  I layered that onto a piece of burlap.

For the background, I dry embossed the Falling Leaves stencil onto my panel that I cut with the Frameworks die set.  Stamped my sentiment on a little banner and scattered a few glitter dots around and the card was done!  Super simple and adorable!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the little scene and the circle or burlap!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayurvedic Piles Relief Capsules are made from herbal compounds. They are a natural formulation that contains a herbal blend of herbs. Ayurvedic Bawasir Medicine is an effective remedy for piles. It helps prevent bleeding, control inflammation, and alleviate anorexia. It is effective for both males and females. Unlike many other treatments, Ayurvedic Bawasir Pain relief capsules are safe, easy to take, and vegan.
    Ayurvedic

    ReplyDelete