Holiday Cheer

Happy Monday!
We're starting a brand new challenge at Inky Paws today!  This time it's a super fun sketch!
I made a shaker card using the sketch design!  The panel is cut with my Silhouette and I layered it over a blue ink blended background.  Inside is a mixture of snowflake sequins, normal sequins, and beads.

Over top of the shaker background, I cut  piece of cardstock using the Frameworks dies to create a frame to go over my vellum.  On the vellum I stamped one of the Ornamental Wishes sentiments and white heat embossed it.  Then cut a snowbank from the Lands Borders and added my super cute snow-kitties!  These are from the Flaky Friends set which sadly is retired...but I'm just now getting the chance to use it.

A few more snowflake sequins and some white nuvo drops were scattered around my scene to finish it all off!

I hope you'll give this fun sketch a try!
Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the shaker behind the stripes and those cute little snowmen!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete