Thinking of You

Hello hello and Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  We participated in a waterfront festival!  While it didn't turn out quite as nice as we wanted it to, it was still a little fun.  But boy...we are tired!

So that gives us a good excuse to sit back and join in our current Inky Paws Sketch challenge!
For my card, I chose to use one of the brand new gorgeous stamp sets - Blooming Botanicals.  I started by inking up a piece of cardstock with Picked Raspberry Oxide ink.  Then misted my big botanical stamp with water and stamped it onto the oxide.  The ink reacts with the water and almost bleaches out the image.  It's a super cool affect and adds just a little bit of subtle detail to the card.

I also stamped a few of the lilies again to color and trim out to be the focal pieces of my card.  Using a circle die, I cut out a piece of my embossed background and layered it over the water stamped piece.  Colored up my lilies and fussy cut them out.

Then stamped and white embossed a sentiment from Peony Blooms onto some patterned paper and layered them around the circle window.  Scattered a few White Blizzard Nuvo Drops around my images and that was it!

You only have a few days left to join our challenge so don't miss out!

Thanks for visiting! <3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Emily. Love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the beautiful stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete