You are Kind

Hello hello!!
Happy Monday!!
Are you ready for a brand new Inky Paws challenge!??  This time we have another fun sketch for you to follow!!  So pull out your supplies!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.
For my card, I've used the Little Lilies image as part of the frame around my sentiment.  I had colored this image up awhile ago to use on a different card, but ended up not liking it.  So I set it aside to hopefully get used later...and this sketch offered the perfect opportunity for that!

The overall design is super simple.  I stamped out a background with some tone on tone yellows and added some shimmer.  Then did a little ink blending on a die cut circle to stamp my sentiment on.  I framed everything in black for that bold pop against the yellow and then foam mounted my colored lilies along the edge of the frame.

Super simple and oh so cute!!

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!!
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love how the lily image fits perfectly around the curve of the circle! Awesome colors too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete