Love You Deerly

Happy Monday!
Are you ready for a new sketch challenge at Inky Paws!?
Don't forget to check out the inspiration teams creations!!
For my card, I chose to use one of the newer sets, Deer Friend.  This is such a sweet little set with all the adorable little dear images!  I just love it!

I decided it had been a while since I watercolored, so I used some distress inks to color up both the background and my cute little deer.  Once everything was dry, I trimmed out my deer and layered it up onto my tag.

I placed the tag onto a background that I embossed with the Cloudy Sky Stencil and then did some light inking through that stencil onto the clouds.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

2 comments:

  1. Your cloudy sky looks awesome and I love how you used the deer on the tag. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! I love the colors you used and the cute cloudy background too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete