Excited For You

Hello and Happy Monday!
We're continuing our Baby Theme this week over at Inky Paws!  I hope you've had the chance to join in or at least stop by and check out the inspiration teams awesome creations!
For my reminder card this week, I used the super adorable set Newton's Sweetheart.  I started by using the Tumbling Hearts stencil and dry embossing my background for some fun heart texture.

Then I stamped and colored up my image before fussy cutting these cuties out and layering them onto some grassy hills on a vellum circle.

I took out the Furr-ever Friends stamp set and using the paw print heart, I selected a few varying sized prints and stamped three of them out to look like the mom, dad, and baby prints.

Finished the card off with simple sentiment banner!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! What a great way to stretch this set and create a proud kitty couple for a baby card! Such a fun idea!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete