Lots of Sparkle!!

 Hello!

I'm a day late on my post for our new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown...such is my life these days.  I try so hard to keep up with everything but having a little 2 year old that demands all of my time means I miss a lot of things now.  But I'm trying to stay connected...and late is better than never right!

Our theme this week is Make it Sparkle!  The perfect theme for me to use :)  I can't ever get enough sparkle in my life.  It just makes everything better...heck I even put glitter on my daughters walls!  

Out fabulous sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and they provided some adorable images for us to use.  I chose to use Nap Time for my card and colored it up with my copic markers. 

For the background, I blended 4 oxide colors together and then spread some glitter paste over a stencil to get lots of sparkle and shimmer.  I absolutely love how it turned out!

Though I did learn a tough lesson....don't ever buy expensive crafting materials, and then take 2 years off....I was going to use my Nuvo Mousse...but they have all dried up into hard little rocks....so bummed!!  But the glitter paste worked great :)

I cut out the work Hugs with an alphabet die from Newton's Nook and layered 3 sets together.  Then added it over top of the image panel, put shimmer pen and glossy accents on top of it for even more shine.  I sprinkled some Nuvo drops in various colors around the card and that was it!

So much sparkle!  Sure to make someone smile!!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!! <3 <3

0 Fabulous Comments: