Tuesday Throwdown's Good Luck Challenge

Hello hello!
Well...I had every intention of getting this post up in time for the start of our challenge last week.  But then...life....so I thought it would be perfect to post as a reminder yesterday for all of you so that you knew you'd still have until Friday to enter your cards!  But of course...Gwen wasn't feeling well and my whole day ended up being centered on her and nothing was accomplished...so..it's now Wednesday...and I'm finally posting my card for our Tuesday Throwdown challenge that started last week!  Lol...hopefully my team understands and will forgive me.

Our theme is Good Luck and the amazing Power Poppy is sponsoring us this week!  You still have until Friday to get your cards posted for the challenge!!
My image is from the Wish You Luck stamp set.  I've colored it up with my copic markers and fussy  cut it all out so that it would fit into the opening of my little frame window.  I added a piece of vellum in the window as well and colored it up with a shimmer brush so that it had a little bit of sparkle behind the image.

I printed off my sentiment from the Shamrock and Roll set and folded it to make a little banner across the base of my clover cluster.

I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge!!

Thanks so much for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: